So Issac has started to cut tooth #8 and is taking about 4 steps on his own. Now put his walking car infront of him and he will not sit still. I am very worried about the wild man he will become once he is FULLY walking on his own. But for now we have him caged in a play area in the living room. As bad as that sounds it's really not and I do have pictures to prove it.
We are quickly approaching Brithday #3 for Mr.Drake and Birthday #1 for Baby Issac. So keep a watch on your mail box for birthday invites (we know it's just an excuse for the Harder's to throw a BIG Party).
My cute boys!
The Easter Bunny brought Drake Silly Putty!
Issac just liked the ice cream Mom was feeding him. :)


1 comments:
Q T PIES! Look forward to reading about you guys! It will make me feel closer to your family again. I miss California!
Post a Comment