I told you guys I would be on here as much as possible and here I am. So thought I would share some exciting news we got yesterday. Starting September Drake will be going to Pre-School!!! I can't believe how fast he has grown up. He will be going to Fun Factory with the City of Folsom two days a week. I am so excited for him to get to learn all the stuff mom doesn't think to teach him. Don't get me wrong, the kid isn't lacking any education my any means. If you know Drake and have spent a few hours around him you know that he talks like a 5 year old, not a 3 year old.
And for those of you far away and that don't get the joy of Drake in your life let me share a few of his conversations with you. Most of these take place in the car while we are driving from place to place (because we know the Harder Family never sits still).
Conversation #1
Drake: Mommy, did you know that store over there sells batteries? (We were driving pass Kragen Auto parts on our way to Grandma's house)
Mommy: Oh yah!
Drake: Yah, want to know how I know that?
Mommy: Sure Bear.
Drake: Because there is a battery on the sign in the window!
Mommy: Speechless!
Conversation #2
Drake: Mommy, did you know the moon went down?
Mommy: You're right Drake. How did you know that?
Drake: Because the sun came up!
Mommy: That's right Bear Bear! (Are you freaking kidding me right now?)
Drake: The sky changed colors, that's how I knew that!
Mommy: Again, Speechless!
Conversation #3
Drake: Daddy I want some string cheese please.
Daddy: Here Bear, you can have the rest of mine.
Drake: No Daddy, I want my own.
Daddy: There's no more left, we have to get some more.
Drake: Okay, then get me the square one please.
Mommy: Babe, did you teach him his shapes??? How in the heck did he know that???
These are just few examples of my smarty pants. If you ever want to get him going, ask him about going to the moon. He has good stories about that!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
My little man is going to school!
Posted by Cam's Training Blog at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment