skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, April 28, 2008

Issac Harder Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family origins - Genology

Posted by Cam's Training Blog at 10:17 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Harder Family

The Harder Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2008 (13)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ▼ April (10)
      • Issac Harder Look-alike Meter
      • Drake Harder Look-alike Meter
      • T minus 12 days til Drake's 3rd Birthday!
      • Happy 3rd Birthday Drake!
      • Boys will be Boys!
      • Premature Complaints
      • The Journey Begins!!
      • My little man is going to school!
      • My oh My how they grow!!!
      • Let's get started

About Me

My photo
Cam's Training Blog
My blog is now my training blog, training for what you ask? My first Marathon! My best friend is an amazing inspiration to me and I have decided I will now train to run my first marathon in October next year, the Nike Women Marathon. This was Nicole's first race that I went to watch and I was amazed at her ability to KICK some butt!! So here I go, on my road to my first marathon in 2011.
View my complete profile