So my boys gave me two heart attacks in the last 24 hours!!! After our exciting night of Issac saying dog, Drake had a little accident. At softball he was playing around under the bleachers and bumped his head. He was crying pretty good and didn’t want me to put him down. So I walked him over to the bleachers where I was sitting with everyone and was holding him. My mom looked over to see if he had a bump and he was bleeding. He must of hit a bolt or something because it was a nice little cut on his head. He was actually really brave and let me clean it up. So that was last night. Well this morning I am sitting here at work and I get a text message, yes a text message from Ricky saying “Issac just fell out of his crib. He climbed out.” HELLO!!! You don’t text a mom and tell her that her baby just fell out of his crib. Of course I called right away and my mom was there to pick them up and she said she looked him over and he was fine. But still!!!
So that was the Harder house hold in the last 24 hours. Hopefully no more accidents for the rest of the day!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Boys will be Boys!
Posted by Cam's Training Blog at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment